Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Still in June

Wow we can't get so behind on blogging ever again! Alright loyal blog readers we are on the weekend of June 20th. My mom came up from Springville, because she was going to be flying to Hawaii to meet my Dad for their vacation. She got a ride up with two of my cousins. We went and picked up my brother Scott and we all went to dinner together. We went to Training Table and there were several complaints that Hires was better. I don't remember being very impressed with Hire's the last time I went. Should I give it another shot?



Mom spent the night with us and we drove her to the airport early early Saturday morning. Then Colt went to POST and I had to work. Once we reconvened at home we met up with our good friends Ashley and Peter. The four of us went to the Bountiful temple. We got a little turned around getting there but finally made it. As we were entering I realized I forgot my temple recommend at home. Shortly there after Colt realized he didn't have his either. Luckily we were still able to go through. It was wonderful to be there and we were really grateful everything worked out! We stopped and got Chinese food and ate at our house. It was fun to get to spend time with them. Ashley and I work together so we see each other almost daily Colt and Peter always complain if it has been to long since we all got to hang out.



On Sunday the 22nd Colt was officially called as the 2nd counselor in the Elders Quorum Presidency. He really likes the other men in the presidency and I know it will be a good experience for him. After church we took naps mine was 4 hours no joke. It was lovely. I simply adore a good nap. We went to dinner with the Elton's as usual. Janice made the most amazing peanut butter cup brownies!

0 comments: