Friday, August 29, 2008

Back to School

School started again for both of us. Monday for Colt who will have a crazy schedule. Monday- Friday nights and Saturday's from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm. Saturday may finish sooner some weeks. He will also be taking an online math class through the University of Utah.
I started back on Wednesday. I have to take a research methods class. My awesome friend Quayle is in that class and I know he is going to be what keeps me sane this semester! All of my professors seem great. I am really excited about my contemporary issues class. I think it is going to be a lot of fun!

1 comments:

Jessie said...

oh I HATED RESEARCH METHODS!! well.. i had a good professor... which is the only reason I survived... It was hard to study that stuff when I could have been studying something much more interesting in other areas of psych. Good luck with Research methods!!!