Thursday, August 28, 2008

Birthday Girl

Lovely isn't it. It was my birthday on the 22nd. As you can see I got all dolled up for the day. My awesome friend Ashley that I worked (sniff sniff) with got me the best crown with gorgeous earrings and a bling-a-ling ring! I only had to work 3 hours and then I was free! When I got home I opened my cards and gifts with Colt and we enjoyed yummy Schmidt's sugar cookies. I then took a nice 2 hour nap. First of all to all of you think that is a lame thing to do on your birthday I was sick and secondly I love naps. Colt and I had a great day! We went to the Broadway which a movie theater that generally shows art house/low budget type movies. We saw the new Woody Allen film. We liked it. We went to the Gateway (outdoor mall) for dinner and some window shopping.

On Saturday we met up with the aforementioned friend Ashley and her husband Peter. They gave me a wonderful purse. It is big and black and has a teal satin lining and I love it! They also got us tickets to go see Indian Bones with them. I thought it sounded like a dirty movie and was a little surprised at the gift, but it was theater parody. It was a dinner theater with the most amazing pizza I think I've had in Utah! The show was so funny we had a great time.

Peter, Ashley, Maggie and Colt at Desert Star

After The theater we went back to Ashley and Peters for some good old chilling. The night ended violently with a nose bleed. Then again it might have just been impromptu and for no good reason you decide what sounds more fun.


GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!

I know there were other fun birthday moments but I am scatter brain and I obviously waited too long to write this blog! We had already celebrated in St George with Jodie. So I got several days of birthday fun which is just as it should be!


Jodie, Mike and Maggie's b-day cake

1 comments:

Jessie said...

You look so pretty in pink!!

Happy belated birthday!