Monday, September 1, 2008

Say goodbye

I had to say goodbye to a dear friend this past week. My friend Ashley got a new job and left me. It was wonderful having a friend at work. It meant always knowing someone would be happy to see you and be there for you on a bad day. Ashley got an awesome job as an interpreter and her college degree will be paid for! I am so proud of her. I went shopping for her goodbye gift from the office. Normally we get a cake and then a little gift. We decided to get Ashley an awesome gift, because she deserves it and well I know how to shop for her. We still get a little treat for the office to share. The majority of the pooled money was spent on an awesome gift. We got her a cute brown purse, a scarf, lip gloss, sunglasses, snickers (her favorite candy), and hand lotion. I'm sad but I know we are buddies for life no matter where we work. I love you Ashley!


I think she likes it!


Checking out all the goodies

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!! MISS YOU