Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wii Fit Can Eat my Shorts


I decided to try the Wii Fit the other night. I have put on a little weight, and have been working out and eating better to try and get down to where I was when I came home from my mission. I climbed on the Wii Fit Balance Bored for my initial weigh in , and when the Wii Fit finished it said in a cute mocking little voice "That's Obese" then I swear to everything I heard it laugh. I then be screamed at the top of my lungs "ITS YOUR FAULT YOU ELECTRONIC BASTARD!!!" I was just called fat by a video game, one of the very things that lead to my newly developed big bones. Anyway the moral of the story is my Wii Fit and I not speaking, and the balance board is being used for Shawn White Snowboarding Road Trip.


7 comments:

Taylor said...

ha. ha. ha. Welcome to the dark side. Being fat is great.

jaesi said...

Bastard! *I can swear now since Im not the YW President anymore....thank hell!

you make me laugh....

Jodie Smith said...

Your mistake was doing the test stuff at the end of the day. If you do it first think in the morning it is nicer to you.

Janey said...

Hilarious! So true, so true.

Mandyyyyyy said...

lol that makes my day!

LisaJ said...

lol....you've got to try it at least one more time. My favorite is hearing that I've gained 4 pounds in 24 hours and to actually watch my "mii" get fatter. You haven't lived until you've seen your video game self expand right before your eyes!

Unknown said...

our Wii did the same thing. it made our Mii's fat! how ruuuuuuuude.