Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holidays

We had a busy holiday season this year. Hanukkah was celebrated with our good friend Sara who occasionally reads our blog so hey Sara. We went to her Hanukkah party and she came to the theater with us to see The Wedding Singer (the musical stage production). Sara was lovely the food at the Dodo after was delicious the show was not so great.


Christmas was in Pittsburgh and it was wonderful to be home. Highlights include holding my beautiful niece as much as I could. Sibling time was great. Getting to spend time with my cousin and her family. We facebook/blog chat but it was wonderful to get some face to face time. I know Colt had fun going on manventures with the brothers/cousin in-law. I loved getting to see my family and my friends. It was Colt's first Christmas with my family and I think he did really well.

Once back in Utah we headed down to St George to spend time with my wonderful mother in law Jodie. We drove after Colt got off work and did pseudo Christmas first thing in the morning. We spent New Years with a good friend of Colt's from high school. It was fun getting to meet some of her friends and seeing how bigs her kids have gotten.

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday season!

3 comments:

Jules AF said...

I'm glad you all had a good time! Ad I hope your Hanukkah party was amaaazing.

Jules AF said...

AND. Not Ad. Ugh.

Ashley said...

Thanks again for hanging out with us. It was really fun to see you guys!