Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yoga Man Needs a Steak

Maggie: I did the yoga class today.

Colt: Oh yeah. How was it?

Maggie: It was good, I liked the new teacher. He was really good at helping me with my form.

Colt: It was a man?

Maggie: That's why I said "he." You would have hated him.

Colt: Why?

Maggie: He said things like "Point your heart towards the earth with this pose."

Colt: hmmm

Maggie:You would have ripped up his "Man Card" huh?

Colt: If any girl has drug her boyfriend/husband there before against his will...that "Man Card" is long gone.

*Please note that doing yoga or teaching does not result in automatic suspension of a "Man Card" but saying things like "let your inner self bond with the trees"(for example) will require action by a committee of men.

6 comments:

rachel said...

you guys crack me up! i love it.

Crystal said...

i miss pointing my heart to the earth. i had access to free yoga in SLC. not so in TX.

namaste.

Ruth said...

Maybe if you kidnapped yoga man and made him come on a man-venture to eat way too much greasy food, he could regain his manliness...

Colt said...

It certainly wouldn't hurt

Britta said...

I could do without the crazy-talk but guys who can pull off an hour of yoga? Very sexy.

PFC Norton said...

I didnt think you could get a yoga licence AND a man card. They make you choose one or the other.

I suppose its allright as long as he doesnt try to do anything manly on a suspended mancard.