Monday, July 13, 2009

Really?

Maggie:There is a movie I really want to see.

Colt:Oh! That reminds me I just rented one from the library I have wanted to see for a couple of years now. It was a big Sundance hit I never got around to seeing

Maggie:What is it?

Colt:Brick.

Maggie: Never heard of it.

Colt: Yes you have, I told you about it when it came out. It has the kid from 3rd Rock From the Sun in it.

Maggie: Shut up...the movie I want to see has Joseph Gordon-Levitt in it too.

Colt: That's just beyond freaking weird.

Maggie:I know what are the odds we both want to see a movie with him in it.

Colt: What are the odds of someone knowing his name?

7 comments:

Maiken said...

That isn't hugely odd, but perhaps just severely rare. I forget his name, but I like his acting. I really liked him on 3rd Rock From the Sun.

Bradleeeeey said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *soda* haaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... more laughing, etc.

comment:
That Colt is Fuh-knee

aunt ho said...

Brick is amazing. I own it, borrow it! The Lookout is great too. In fact, I'm dating him, haven't I told you?

Colt said...

No I did not hear that. Totally fits though, can he get me John Lithgow's autograph?

rachel said...

That's too funny...I knew his name, too. Cause I am that cool...

Colt said...

Okay! I just remembered seeing The Lookout, you are right it was excellent the hockey player and the bank robbery...

Ashley said...

I bet the movie Maggie wants to see is 500 Days of Summer right? It looks so good! P.S. we miss you guys