Friday, August 14, 2009

Things Learned from Watching a Psych Marathon

-That Cybil Shepard is still pretty hot
-That Wesley from the Princess Bride got kind of chunky, and plays an excellent master thief
-That kid who played Fulton in the Mighty Ducks turned into a psycho killer
-That I know, you know, I'm not telling the truth
-That Monk is its final season
-That I really miss the West Wing (Dule Hill, will always be Charlie to me)
-That being inside your apartment all day with the lights off, though cave like it may be, does not turn you into Batman...damn
-That I know, you know, they don't have a clue
-That showering is highly overrated, because Degree really does provide protection longer than the leading other brands
-That Monk is its final season
-That Pizza and Coke Zero are all you need to survive
-That Lassiter is the glue that holds the show together
-That maybe I should be a pretend psychic and solve mysteries
-That Corbin Bernson might be my real father
-That your worst inhibitions tend to psych you out in the end
-That Maggie going out of town kind of sucks
-That Monk is its final season

Now if you will excuse me I am going to shower, resurface, and go fight crime...or go to a movie one of the two.

10 comments:

Taylor said...

Cybil Shepard? Really? Wow...

Kevin and SueAnn said...

We LOVE Psych!! We just recently did the whole marathon thing too, and I agree about Wesley, it was really hard to recognize him!

Britta said...

I'm sure Maggie will appreciate the shower when she gets home. I wonder what Tom would watch if he were home by himself for more than a day? Probably a combo of PTI and TWIB, over and over - and a few shows about stuff blowing up for good measure.

rachel said...

We have spent much time watching law and order marathons, prior to these 3 crazy kids being born. I think you forgot to mention though that Monk is in it's last season...

Brooke said...

When I go out of town, Brian usually has his own Classic Atari Games marathon (usually going until 3 am each night) so I think you have nothing to worry about.

Jodie Smith said...

I did have a huge crush on Corbin when he was on LA Law. . .

Jules AF said...

I'm watching the second season. I'm trying to get into it, but it's so hard for me! And Don lying to Betty right now (as I'm typing this) about not having an affair with Jimmy Barrett's wife is KILLING ME.
I think being cheated on is one of my biggest fears.

Tammy K said...

i heart coke zero.

Unknown said...

Have you seen Georgia Rule? It's an awful Lohan movie but the Wesley dude plays a creepy molestor man. It nearly ruined Princess Bride for me. Almost.

Colt said...

I have seen Georgia Rule. I miss when Cary Elwes wasn't creepy