Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Broken Nose=Bad Ass

Maggie: I am worried about our kids' noses.

Colt: We don't have kids, and the kids we don't have don't have noses. Do you mean you are worried because they are going to have hideous noses, because you think we both have hideous noses?

Maggie: No, that is not what meant.

Colt: Thanks for calling my nose hideous.

Maggie: I just can't picture my nose or your nose on a little baby.

Colt: My nose is over 20 years old, our kid will not have a 20 year old nose. Plus my nose got this big and crooked after it was broken a couple of times, same with my dad.

Maggie: So we just need to make our kids where helmets with face masks to protect their noses.

Colt: Naw, a broken nose adds character and several degrees of bad ass.

Maggie:...(blank stare)

Colt: Its true...it is.

6 comments:

jaesi said...

when I think of Colt Smith I think of bad ass.
Its true...is.

jaesi said...

clarify....."Its true...it is"

Jodie Smith said...

How does it go? Wounds heal and chicks dig scars? They probably dig manly noses too

Kari said...

I agree a sense of rugged imperfection caused by most likely some sort of physical activity, has a sort of added character that is very attractive :) No one wants some breakable pretty boy.

Britta said...

Tom and I have had similar conversations. I'm terrified of the day Ella realizes that cute button nose has a 75% chance of becoming enormous like her parents'.

Brooke said...

I agree. A broken nose on a guy is hard rock; a broken nose in the girl is a bad episode of The Brady Bunch.

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!